Two acts to face the X Factor chop

Two acts will be sent home

Two acts will be sent home from the X Factor this weekend it has been confirmed.

Show judge and Group mentor Louis Walsh revealed the news this morning, speaking to Chris Moyles and his team on the Chris Moyles Show.

He told the Radio One DJ that two acts would be leaving the singing reality show on Sunday, before also revealing that he thought his acts were “in trouble”.

He also expressed concern about Gary Barlow’s act, Frankie Cocozza, who has been pictured out partying since the live shows began.

Frankie most recently got into trouble on last weekend’s Xtra Factor show, after being asked what happened between him and a Geordie Shore cast member.

He told hosts Olly Murs and Caroline Flack that he had “met her” and “banged her”, before taking to Twitter to apologise for going “too far”.

When asked by Moyles if Frankie was “still putting the work in” behind the scenes, Barlow – who was also a guest on the show, alongside Kelly Rowland – said yes, explaining that he didn’t want to tell the 18-year-old what to do.

Last week, Kelly Rowland’s act Sophie Habibis was sent home after a tense sing-off against fellow Girl Misha B.

All of the judges, including an absent Kelly, chose to send the former bar maid home.

Related: Strictly beats X Factor in the ratings
Related: ITV apologise for X Factor swearing

About these ads

Leave a comment

Filed under Celebrity news, Entertainment, Music, TV

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s